You have no items in your shopping cart.
E-commerce Account Executive
The position is full-time (Monday thru Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm) with obligations that incorporate, however not constrained to:
- Answer approaching client calls, messages, and requests for information
- Make active deals calls
- Enter and pick sales orders, process credit card payments, prepare orders for delivery
- Prepare for and potentially partake in tradeshows
- At least 2 years Sales/Customer Service background or significant work experience
- Impeccable phone manners
- Must have demonstrated reputation of effective group cooperation
- Must be self-motivated and deliver results with limited oversight
- Good working information of ERP systems such as: n41, Magento, and Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
Plus (both are not necessary to qualify):
- Existing customer base missy woman's apparel
- Fluency in a second language (i.e Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Portuguese...) - phenomenal verbal and composed relational abilities
Please email your resume and a short introductory letter itemizing your experience and we will immediately react to the individuals who are qualified.
Full Time In-House Accountant/Bookkeeper
We are looking for an in-house accountant with experience in full accounting cycle.
The candidate must be flexible and have a good working attitude.
This position requires a quick-learning, motivated, decisive, self-starting individual.
We prefer individuals who are CPA's but not necessary.
- Must be a college degree with an accounting major
- A minimum of 5 years of previous experience in accounting
- A high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional in bank and account reconciliations
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft applications (mainly Excel and Word)
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Stable work history (3+ years with one or more previous employers)
- Prepare, maintain & file state & local taxes (fees) & licenses
- Prepare, maintain & file sales & use taxes in multiple jurisdictions
- Review, reconcile & control sales receipts and deposits at multiple locations
- Review, reconcile & control payables and expenses
- Other duties, projects & responsibilities that will be assigned from time to time
Must have knowledge in: QuickBooks, and Excel, Word
Please email your resume and a short introductory letter itemizing your experience and we will immediately react to the individuals who are qualified.test